MEMBERSHIP CODE OF CONDUCT
ALL MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO ADHERE TO THE, FOLLOWING CODE OF CONDUCT.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN REVOCATION OF MEMBERSHIP.
- Members must be at least eighteen (18) years old and must present valid, government-issued, identification and proof of status as a valid California medical patient. PLEASE SHOW YOUR RECOMENDATION AND ID once the driver arrives.
- All New members must meet the driver at the driver's vehicle for safety precautions, unless the patient is handicapped.
- All medicine obtained through Triple C is for the personal, medical use of the member. Medicine may not be resold or redistributed for any reason.
- Do not tie up the drivers! While we appreciate knowing our patients, we don’t have too much time to chat. Feel free to ask questions, just take the next member into consideration.
- For safety’s sake and legal reasons, we will only meet members at their residence, absolutely NO parking lots or hotels.
- Members and staff are to treat each other with respect and courtesy at all times. Offensive, abusive and/or threatening language and/or behavior will not be tolerated for any reason.
- Members are required to check the contents of the delivery before the driver leaves and must try to resolve any issues with the driver. If the member fails to resolve the issue with the driver directly, have the driver call our office to speak with the shift manager or receptionist. However, rest assured we will handle the situation right away. If you wait till the driver leaves or more than 24 hours, Unfortunately we will not be able to return or exchange the medicine received.
- To discuss problems with our staff or any other concerns, please contact the manager, Alex at email@example.com
- Please have exact change for the driver, if you have not requested otherwise, the drivers do not carry change with them and if the driver needs to take you to the bank or convenient store to get change or cash there will be a $5 charge for gas.
- Please be considerate of the drivers time, please do not have the driver waiting for you they do have other deliveries to attend to, If they are waiting for 15 min or more we will have to cancel your order.